Antoine Dubeauclard manages the creative department at Media Genesis and provides strategic advice to the company’s accounts, including Chrysler, Toyota Scion, the Detroit Regional Chamber, the United Nations Development Program, the University of Michigan, and the United Auto Workers (UAW), among others.
In 2008, he was one of the recipients of the Crain’s Detroit Business “40 under 40” awards, honoring business leaders in southeast Michigan. In 2009, Dubeauclard received the Midwest Collaboration Award on behalf of Media Genesis for the Intern in Michigan website, InternInMichigan.com. Intern in Michigan is a joint effort among 49 academic institutions, businesses, and foundations to keep talented, recent graduates in Michigan.
Dubeauclard frequently writes and speaks on internet related subjects and sits on several boards, including an advisory committee for the Residential College at the University of Michigan. Antoine Dubeauclard has three citizenships and speaks and has taught in three languages.
- Chrysler Technology: Advisory Committee
- University of Michigan Residential College: Advisory Committee
- Art Institute of Michigan: Professional Advisory Board
- International Academy of Design & Technology: Curriculum Advisory Board
- Detroit Regional Chamber: Technology Advisory Panel
- InternetTROY: past Chairman and Helen e-Ward Founder
- Museum of New Art (MONA): Founding Board Member
- Smithsonian National Design Awards: Nominating Committee
- Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts: Advisory Board Panel
- Wayne State University's Center for the Study of Citizenship: Executive Board Member
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO): The Power of Peace Network
- Ford: Sales/parts and service courseware
- Chrysler: Product launch courseware for 100+ courses
- The United Nations Development Program: Website, content management system, and print marketing materials
- Detroit Regional Chamber: B2B Web 2.0 system connecting 20,000 members
- Kelly Services: Usability assessment of web-based training
- United Auto Workers (UAW): Website and Drupal management system