The Foreclosure Detroit website was created to help keep people in their homes by acting as a portal to trustworthy information. The website connected people to accredited foreclosure prevention resources and alleviated the anxiety associated with the foreclosure process.
We were responsible for developing and designing the Foreclosure Detroit website. Many factors were taken into consideration to maximize the user experience and ensure that the resource was wholly functional.
- Identified Detroit homeowners as the primary users of the site and set a professional, friendly tone for the website
- Remained conscientious of the various levels of technical experience, cultural backgrounds, and literacy background of its target users
- Developed the graphics and animations for the website and optimized the behind-the-scenes functionalities
- Created a logical, organized navigational structure, ensuring that each page was equipped with print-friendly formatting
- Designed and secured billboard advertising for the initiative