Meet the President: Antoine Dubeauclard
Antoine Dubeauclard is the President of Media Genesis, a Troy, Michigan-based digital agency. Mr. Dubeauclard started programming at age 7 and helped develop early Internet games in the late 1980s, prior to the advent of browsers, domain names, graphics, and the web as we know it today.
Mr. Dubeauclard has been featured in reality shows, radio, and TV and provides his strategic advice at the intersection of marketing and technology for many clients and organizations. Over the years, Mr. Dubeauclard has received several accolades and awards including:
- Crain’s Detroit Business’ “40 under 40” award
- dBusiness 30 in their 30s
- Midwest Collaboration Award on behalf of Media Genesis for the work on InternInMichigan.com
Over his career, he has participated as a judge and advisor for many startups, working with Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses, Blackstone Launchpad, Mercury Awards, ARC Awards, ASTRID Awards, INOVA Awards, QUESTAR Awards, and Accelerate Michigan.
Mr. Dubeauclard is also active on several boards where he shares his knowledge to advance the mission of the organization.
- Cranbrook Academy of Art and Art Museum, Board of Governors
- Cranbrook Trustee Marketing/Communication Committee, Chair
- Cranbrook Academy of Art and Art Museum Development Committee, Member
- Global Ties Detroit Executive Committee, Board Secretary
- Global Ties Detroit Communications Committee, Chair
- Chrysler Technology, Advisory Committee
- University of Michigan Residential College, Advisory Committee
- Detroit Regional Chamber, Technology Advisory Panel
- InternetTROY, Past Chairman and Helen e-Ward Founder
- Museum of New Art (MONA), Founding Board Member
- Smithsonian National Design Awards, Nominating Committee
- Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts, Advisory Board Panel
- Wayne State University's Center for the Study of Citizenship, Executive Board Member